- DWE In The Community
- Ypsilanti Heritage Festival - Saturday, August 25, 2018
- Women of Color Task Force 36th Annual Career Conference - Friday, March 2, 2018
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc - A Challenge To Change Expo - Saturday, January 20th, 2018
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority - Holiday Hustle for Health - Saturday December 9th, 2017
- Sickle Cell Awareness Gala - Saturday, September 30, 2017
- Women of Color Task Force 35th Annual Career Conference - Friday, March 3, 2017
- Get Healthy Together - Saturday, February 11, 2017
- Staff Appreciation - Wednesday, February 8, 2017
The Ann Arbor Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority , Inc. held a Holiday event on December 9th, 2017, to promote physical activity in the Washtenaw Community and to spread HIV/AIDS awareness.
Dance With Elegance's owner and instructor Sherry Hawkins, provided line dance instructions promoting "Hustle for Health".