- DWE In The Community
- Ypsilanti Heritage Festival - Saturday, August 25, 2018
- Women of Color Task Force 36th Annual Career Conference - Friday, March 2, 2018
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc - A Challenge To Change Expo - Saturday, January 20th, 2018
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority - Holiday Hustle for Health - Saturday December 9th, 2017
- Sickle Cell Awareness Gala - Saturday, September 30, 2017
- Women of Color Task Force 35th Annual Career Conference - Friday, March 3, 2017
- Get Healthy Together - Saturday, February 11, 2017
- Staff Appreciation - Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. - Rho Delta Zeta Chapter, has partnered with Ypsilanti Community Schools to do a community event on January 20, 2018. The event is called "A Challenge to Change Expo". The objective of the expo will be to Reset, Restore, and Re-Energize the people in our community by putting a host of resources in one room that can help the mind, body, spirit, finances, and much more. This is a FREE Community Event!!!
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Margrette A. Taylor Scholarship Fund.